CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

Hi to PeterN23,Early1,kickit2me,Yubbedup,chess1,j8 vogliobene...

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi to PeterN23,Early1,kickit2me,Yubbedup,chess1,j8 vogliobene and goyougoodtin and many other CSD belivers,not only we have shared your thoughts and knowledge but also the potential that many others are unable to see.
    CSD has gained 100% in a month and this made many new investors sat on side line,this is normal and this is healthy.Some can take profits and for some others to take position.CSD will reach to it's fair value but it won't happen over night.
    Like antiques,expert know the value but public doesn't until one day it's sold or one richer man wants to own half the antique and owner the antique can own half his invetment which he paid $40 million for it.CSD has just done that and this is so significant!.
    The fact is CSD will own half the JV that values 20 million plus,10% free interest values 4 million plus,25 million cash follow in 2015 that values about 100 million,plus alluvial and other exploration potential and profit from processing ore from third parties.......
    These are all facts and you can work out the rest.
    Once I owned a stock called MES,stock trading around 6 cents for months with assets valued around 30 cents and pays 2 cents dividend.I spoke to many sophiscated investors and brokers but all they were saying that got be something wrong and no one bought this stock......at the end, company delisted and payed over 30 cents a share to holders.
    I don't know this story will make sense to you but it tells me that it will relize it's true value but it needs time and time is our friend.
    How about I host a free dinner party in Sydney for upto 20 of you when stock reachs 40 cents,to gether and sharing our sucess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.