JBH 0.76% $61.21 jb hi-fi limited

fundamentals are outstanding: take the cash flow or EBITDA and...

1. 1,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    fundamentals are outstanding: take the cash flow or EBITDA and divide it by the equity to get a better measure for return on equity; Or use return on equity; Look at the trend over the last few years for return on equity or for EBITDA/EQUITY and use the average to project into the future; Use return on assets or return on capital if theres a large amount of debt. Anyways, youll see that the FUNDAMENTALS are OUTSTANDING and management have forecast huge growth for next year as well, somewhere in the vicinity of 20-25%. Given no additional share issues or increaes in debt (why would there be unless the strategy was to takeover other like businesses instead of growing organically thru more stores), the ROE and ROA should increase inline with EPS each year, i.e ROE will grow by 20 odd percent each year barring extra share issues.

Its a business thats making unbelievable returns for shareholders on the businesses invested equity and assets.

The only thing that would STOP this stock from going up every year is a profit warning

Looking at FORWARD EPS its trading on about 15 from memory at about 20bucks; EPS dont 4get is growing at 25%

Technically id put a stop at just a tad below 18.70 with the range i believe to be now between circa 19.10-20.10 give or take.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$61.21
Change
-0.470(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $6.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$62.20 $62.21 $60.81 $19.35M 316.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1672 $61.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$61.23 368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.