GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

I hope some of you took the time to read the link I posted that...

1. 5,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    I hope some of you took the time to read the link I posted that gave some insight into what the state of play is in China.

You would have been amazed of the rapid growth and the reliance on online activities....the GCN/P1.

Some people wish to make the point that all we have is a MOU .... I stress this is with a aussie company,and so far it appears to be working well for distribution of shares and the soon to be released valuation,the agreement does have some milestones to be concluded,this is NORMAL.

Other poster have misled by stating GCN has no or little cash. WRONG there has been two capital raisings,one at 7c well above market price (currently).

I do raise one point that is we are told that GCN is to receive 50% of P1 revenue,does revenue mean as in sales or profit.

One thing is for certain the valuation is the trigger for the cornerstone investor ,and this is non-dependant on GCN other that promotion thru IPTV--which is already established.

This week should see many announcements.
    1. update on Wi Fi...hopefully to indicate the possible revenue streams obtainable with its directed advertisements and coupon marketing.
    2. release of the Valuation.... I would imagine a short form
    3. Some details of the cornerstone investor....some timing difficulties as he may or may not need to see the valuation
    4. update on China payment gateway.
    and finally the application of P1 for listing.
    5. Distribution of P1 to GCN holders (remember this is under control of P1)

I am sure that one or all of these are ready to roll this week.

One thing is sure we will have a turbulent market as long as there is some doomsayers cant see past their navels....either they or perhaps I will have egg on our face by weeks end.

a interesting week ahead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.