ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Time will tell

1. 64 Posts.
    Like the song says, Love me or hate me its still an obsession.
    I believe the only reason aside from lunacy, for any one to bag ANY stock they are invested in, is an attempt to drive the SP down so they can buy more stock at a cheaper price and its so unnecessary as ALL share prices go both up and down of their own accord.
    The only thing that proves the success/failure of any stock is TIME and we are still early investors in this stock and the as yet untapped potential growth in Cyber defence re mobile devices and the cloud.
    Yes I fully admit we have had a rough start and for me a buy in of 50k @ 5c and another 50k buy in @ 3.5c, would totally freak out a lot of investors but I only wish I could buy more at these prices. I can be sure if time proves me wrong every one will say Self is a total goober and deserves to loose the lot and If I am right this year, no one will say hey he was right. To those who choose to stay in with faith and obviously a brain that functions, GOOD LUCK, to those who choose to go, GOOD LUCK too ! To those who stay but continue to bag the company may BAD LUCK rain the pain down. So Ill hold fast to last past the onslaught the wolf brought to those it sought. Yes I write poetry.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.