MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

time, page-12

1. 1,313 Posts.
    Rath.....Sooo, you are an Australian working those days in the Middle East (and Persia)?
    As for my friend, he is English and worked in Persia, as well as other Middle Eastern Countries for a....British "Agency"....
    He used to come here before, so I thought perhaps it was you.
    Obviously, judging by the way you write and "describe" past events there, you are definitely not him.....
    Anyway, frankly, I cannot believe that you witnessed such ignorance of the Historical value of ancient (Constantine) monuments.....Tragedy my friend. Veritable, unmitigated tragedy......Why should be linked with your very first words...."erso... time... ancient...modern"

See? No difference.....No respect, no appreciation for Ancient Greatness and civilisation, even in the '70's!!
    How could they possibly then, have any appreciation for the Truth????

Finally: Yes, the Persians were for a long time in Asia Minor. Especially the Northern Part, near the Eyxinos Pontos (Black Sea) region...King Mythidrates Eupator was the Ruler of Pontus in the second-first century BCE....
    KHe is known for his massacring of about 100,000 Romans who went to subjugate (as they finally did, defeating him)Asia Minor.....

PS. Kali-mera Good Day...Calamari is an Italian word, from the ancient Latin word calamarious (calamus=pen, in Latin, which in turn derives from ancient Greek: Kalamos=a type of plant, like Corn etc...)...That's where we get the expression: Lapsus Calami=Slip of the pen....

Cheers:)))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.