ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Good morning guys..:-)As I am still learning/reading about ADO...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Good morning guys..:-)
    As I am still learning/reading about ADO business I have nothing much to contribute here when it comes to technical discussion about our wonder product..:-) but have a read of this short quote I found on the net and posted few months ago on one of my mining holdings..:-) as I said before traders would probably strongly disagree with this sentment but it suits me just fine..:-)..good fortune to all the holders...:-) enjoy the weekend..:-)

Quote from Jesse Livermore

“And right here let me say one thing: After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this:
    It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets.
    I have known lots of men who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying and selling stocks when the prices were at the very level which should show the greatest profits. And their invariably experience matched mine – that is, they made no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are very uncommon. I found it the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this, that he can make big money”.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $4.983K 237.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 302216 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 554834 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.