AMM 0.00% 1.2¢ armada metals limited

time, page-2

1. 112 Posts.
    Well I can only say this!

According to Bell Potter Securities that by now has egg dawbed all over its face regarding credibility Amcom is recommended as a telco to have in ones portfolio along with two others being Telstra & you've guest it NTG National Telecoms Group and look at what has happened to that company recently and the inuendo surrounding solvency.

I do know that Telstra has just lost two major contracts to Amcom valued at 500K each to be announced along with half yearly results.

If the results are not received favourably I would say that it is going to be another year of displeasure for Amcom holders.

Lets face it there are no fireworks in its arsenal, no dividends for years to come, no chance of striking ammoa's hence no flow back to Amm's coffers and no dividend.

IP1 or should it be known as IP? is a pipe dream, being 5 years minimum from profitability. There is talk that Amcom & ABN AMRO will sell down IP1 to the A2A consortium at some distant point in the future with all proceeds to be distributed to Amm shareholders of its 26% holding.

Nothing will surprise me anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.496M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 333121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.