AVE 16.7% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

time, page-32

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Gap penetrated today and nearly closed. Half a cent further from today's low would close the gap. Hard to believe after POH reached 16c only 14 trading days ago. Gaps are usually always filled so bring it on and lets get it over with as far as I am concerned.

A lot of day traders buy on announcements or momentum to make a quick dollar. After the recent oxy patch announcement we had a 50% price rise in one day. Depending on what price they bought at they would have made some quick profits or be sitting on losses. Traders often know nothing about a companies fundamentals and trade purely on technical analysis. The recent price action is enough to test any trader. Anyone that bought on the recent opening gap up of 12c and didn't take quick profits would be feeling under pressure. Unless of course the have researched POH and know whats just around the corner over the next 12 months.

Price could go anywhere in the short term but long term this is a superb buying opportunity just like the recent period in Sep / Oct when POH was trading between 8.4c and 10.5c. Many posters including myself were pretty gloomy. Then we had the oxy patch announcement. Next positive announcement will be the new CEO any time now, then further trial results, Diclofenac launch and a host of other positive announcements. 2014 will be a game changing year for POH IMO.

Just a final bit of perspective. POH market cap is 134 Mil. Shares today changed hand to the value of approx half a Mil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.226K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 92468918 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 76402411 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.