DSE 0.56% $3.52 dropsuite limited

Some good came out of Mr "In Depth Analysis".Or 'Where are the...

1. 378 Posts.
    Some good came out of Mr "In Depth Analysis".
    Or 'Where are the mines, I cant feel my mines"
    Or " I completed my research"

I have poured over previous announcements and realised that we have a major Gold Player on our hands with the right future results.

We have JORC as already made compliant by previous historical drilling.

This does not include any of our current drilling program as set out on the 19 sep 07.
    Here is your mine- as announced " The next round of drilling at Rising Sun will infill the existing drilling with the view of defining a JORC compliant open pittable resource"

Nobles Nob West - " Strike length of 100m remains open."
    "This area will be subject to futher Rc and diamond drilling with a view to establishing a JORC compliant resource"

These are the most likely 2 pits AB was talking about. Add to that any mineralisation that is deeper in between NN and NN west. You know the results at around 160m (if these are proven not to be isolated) you have decline potential from the existing pit which is already at a depth of 86m. (Just pump the water out)Plus the hole to identify resource directly under NN.

There is also Nobles Nob East which we have not discussed much, but that is a larger prospect than NN west as this was picked as a larger anomaly than the others. This has not been explored yet as No historical drilling had been done. We are targeting those resources that are easily mined and only infil drilling is required. I believe NN East ( and Juno)will be a subject of intense exploration when NN west and Rising Sun are pouring gold.
    Gold stocks, you can get in at the bottom like this are few and far between.

My views may be wrong, but today I don't give a toss.
    Seeing such posts and trying to say they have fully researched... What a joke.

I also saw the rumour that they may be looking for upwards over the 2-2.5 million oz resource. Well looking at the 12 targets they have, this could well be a reality not in the near future but definitely in years to come............

Yes there is still risk, there is always risk. But the risk here is limited to people not getting in to this stock in time.

Genuine questions are always welcome,

These rantings are just that......

Goodbye and Goodnight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.52
Change
-0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $245.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.54 $3.56 $3.42 $110.6K 31.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 290 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.