DSE 1.84% $2.77 dropsuite limited

alexjezzaClearly you are new to HC and i think you have got off...

1. 1,004 Posts.
    alexjezza

Clearly you are new to HC and i think you have got off on the wrong foot.
    If inane dribble and meaningless commentary irritates you then you should probably relinquish your HC membership.lol
    However, i think you may find that the EXM thread has a lot less nonsense than most and occasionally (like today) you stumble across info that is very useful.
    Most of the posters here have held EXM for a considerable length of time and are very familiar with the company and its projects, in fact the conversation is regularly of high calibre.

I for one resent (only slightly) having some johnny come lately barge in and make illconsidered or poorly researched statements and have the cheek to tell me to go back and read the announcements. I think its pretty clear from the drubbing you have recieved today that telling the people who know this Co backwards that they are full off it is going to get you no-where fast.

As the others have politely pointed out we all welcome a fresh set of eyes and opinions, but perhaps you need to reconsider your approach.

With regards yr comments about previous mining.
    1- EXM has over 60 yrs of historic drilling data which they spent the best part of 9 months digesting before they started drilling.

2- The majors left 530k Oz JORC compliant resource sitting in the ground at a time when Gold price was languishing. Not to mention other mineralisation that had been either partially drilled or simply undiscovered. It has also been suggested to me that they may also have left as a result of low copper prices (this was a major by-product at Juno).

3- As Simob correctly pointed out, the current drill program is targeting a number of potential resources at TC, some of which have been mined to some extent and others which have never been tested. Technology has progressed in leaps and bounds since TC was abandoned over 20 yrs ago.

4-All results released to date must be viewed alongside historical data in order to SEE what it is that Matt Sullivan and his team of geos can SEE. The plan is to add current data to historical in order to prove up NEW JORC compliant resources as well as to confirm and further prove up (expand) existing 530k Oz Jorc resource at Juno and M10.
    IMHO excalibur is right on track to do exactly that.
    We are currently looking at at least 2x NEW resources which remain open along strike and at depth, with some pretty sexy highgrade intercepts. They are also shallow and therefore cheap to extract.
    Multiple targets remain yet to be tested by current drill program. EXM is all cashed up and drilling well into next year with the aim of proving up a further 2m Oz in jorc compliant resources.

Perhaps as homework tonight you can give us your own 'in-depth' synopsis of Excalibur and where you see it going from here and i am sure it will be taken in good spirit by all and may prompt some healthy debate.

Respectfully

BoomTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.050(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.77 $2.68 $68.21K 24.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.77 837 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.