IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

time, page-17

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Like all holders, todays announcement was a bitter sweet & not what we had all hoped for, however when the Discovery Announcement comes out before Christmas he needs to have any other data out, forward drilling plan & hopefully a partner MOU in place, no potential partner would sign up on a couple of fart bags and a few promises, plus the extra drilling will give us a better idea of the LA, which may also get us a better partner deal. I can see a CR before that section is drilled but then I hope the partner has a bag of cash for us prior to commencing their works.

Yes disappointing but clearly the UA & LA are packed to the rafters, once thats proved up we will see a re-rate.

If you have risked too much then sell some, but its not the end of the world, nobody has been hurt, yes its going to cost a few bucks more and another month, but Ive been in this for 18 months and some of you guys a hell of a lot longer, if this shit was easy there would be no rewards at the end, hang in there troopers, as Kiwi said, go and bang the missus or hubby around the house & the yard and lets all re-convene in 3 weeks, (Im sure thats what he said )... Stay positive or jump ship, thats our two choices today..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $19.35K 279.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 271029 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 320 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ 139044
Last updated 11.06am 16/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.