MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Here we go, the usual blitz...while traders pause to see what...

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Here we go, the usual blitz...while traders pause to see what gives... nice little rise in the last few days.

I repeat, and this can't be emphasised enough:

Demanding that MSB have the certainty of an established blue chip is ridiculous.

It is an EMERGING blue chip. IMO. That's where the opportunity is.

I've always said it's about risk v reward, yet you have continually exaggerated potential risks, created artificial deadlines and carry on as if MSB should have projected revenue streams available NOW.

This is clearly absurd.  Along with your recent efforts.

As I keep saying, clinical trials are being fast tracked in Japan, which means we go to market early. The clinical trials are proceeding well in the US.  There is also a feedback process underway among biotechs for the FDA. There is a real possibility that the US will follow Japan's lead.

Teva has concentrated with MSB on products which can get to market earlier. This is a platform technology and once an application has gone to market it will create a halo effect around other applications. The SP will reflect that.

I have pointed to the revenue stream which exists as a result of the agreement with Teva/Cephalon, where payments are issued on reaching milestones. This isn't good enough for you. what are the exact milestones and when will they be reached you say...ridiculous. This is a commercial agreement and the details are confidential.

What I have done is place a counter argument. To this you make ridiculous demands about the detail of a  commercial agreement that might seem reasonable to the inexperienced and easily frightened investor.

The amount of energy expended on being negative about MSB for a very long period must have some reward attached.

MSB being one of the most heavily shorted stocks on the ASX.
    What a shame there is no disclosure requirement for shorting stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.