MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

goodness me the thread ie entirely dominated by madamswer with a...

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1840
    goodness me

the thread ie entirely dominated by madamswer with a blaze of detail....only it doesn't mean he or she is more accurate than anyone else, or has a better perspective than anyone else.

But to counter all the mass of disinformation and argument you'd be writing a thesis.

A representative sample though:

The details are confidential.
    Dead right, they are.

Which is why no one should invoke the "agreement" as the basis for a counter argument that says MSB won't need to come to the market for fresh equity capital because milestone payments will be forthcoming from Teva. Like you have tried to do.

WRONG

Anyone can reasonably invoke it because it is a real and serious possibility if not likelihood. We know that milestones are hit on completion of stages, and the fast tracking in Japan is facilitating exactly that.

Further the stage 2 FDA trials might trigger milestones within the contract. You can't rule it out. But you act as if you can. This is absurd.

As for my supposed obsessions, your backstory keeps changing and I am entirely disinterested in what your current claims are; it's always been an amusing sideshow.

The fact remains that you are obsessed with MSB with these long treatises which contain inaccuracies and  aren't fair about the upside; never have been.

Just a representative sample above...I can't be bothered with the rest of your blatherings and I don't seek dominance of the forum with obsessively lengthy posts.

But anyone who hasn't done their homework just might be dazzled.

Reading the disclaimer at the HC sign on and being careful not to rely on what posters say, including exaggerated warnings and dark mutterings dressed up as some kindly advice when making investment decisions : WISE move.

Blatantly lazy uprampers or downrampers are always easy to pick.

DYOR the best insurance, ALWAYS.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 10/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.