MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

reggie You're dreaming if you don't think SP can be influenced...

1. 30,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    reggie

You're dreaming if you don't think SP can be influenced by chat rooms, an academic paper has tracked this.

Most vulnerable is the little guy who doesn't come in often and is anxious and ill informed who will be swayed by impressions. It's all new to them... they're potentially impressed by someone who looks like they care, which is why you don't just leave those pseudo arguments unchallenged.

Nothing to stop anyone from posting new analysis or information btw. We are all so bored, and that's what they want... disengagement and putting them on ignore.

We all know we're waiting on developments. MSB is an emerging biotech and we can all see that... sorry about the boredom threshold but it's a matter of principle to give a counter argument, it's all new to someone who doesn't log in regularly.

Quite the opposite.....hitting ignore is what they want...I've seen manipulative posters even suggest I put them ignore so they can talk the stock down without being challenged.

It's not potential investors not buying, BTW it's nervous investors selling that bothers me. Accumulation is difficult to track as it's so easy for brokers to disguise, plenty are shorting this stock so there is a reason to try to influence the SP. They could have a strategy of doing both. Why not?

When there is concentrated engagement in here and mulitple spelling what we know to be the bleeding obvious out...the SP often stabilises and starts to track up. These are low volumes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.