MSB 1.83% $1.11 mesoblast limited

Madam, you made 6(six posts ) on MSB yesterday ,my belief is you...

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    Madam, you made 6(six posts ) on MSB yesterday ,my belief is you are a very good at mathematics and very educated you really should be at a uni. teaching , but stay away from finiance ,you have many other skills like english and maths.Dont waste your time on hot copper , having said that , you certainly are the most in depth investor i have ever seen (if thats true ) some times we need to take a punt after meeting directors and staff in early days i have done it 3 times over ten years and each one has rewarded me and my family as i included my children into buying shares early ..ps. what a great birthday or christmas present $500 in actual fact anyone can buy 500.$ in your name and transfer it to a seperate account as they reach 18, good start to a young persons accummulation of wealth, you might confince them to buy $500 worth of div stocks ie TLS COH (check that 1 app. we have a dozen ) every 3 months or so .... with in years they will over the moon that you instigated that ....cheers Vincent

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.