MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Timeframe for 2015, page-54

1. 30,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    madamswer

You did shout me down on my quite accurate forecasting that the FDA would ease up on clinical trials for stem cell therapies.

Why deny it? You demand that I do the work of trawling through all your long winded posts to find the one where you did that?

Forget your denials, why can't you just say that I was right about it? (Because I was!)

The plan to get products to market early was not changed now, it has been changed a while back.

When that happened you claimed this was a bad thing because it showed Teva was desperate.

You also have claimed that MSB is short of funds.

Now you claim that the change in policy about the patient numbers is related to some kind of fragility you keep imagining underscores the Teva partnership. It's damning with faint praise to say "Kudos to management", a strategy to manage an imaginary partnership problem that you keep saying exists, but there is no evidence for. Tricky tricky!

So many claims and you would have me trawl back through all your months of prolific posts to find them?

Spare us.

People are more likely to read the facts in front of them, now in the anns than bother with this series of denials of yours, both contextual and literal.

The facts are in the anns.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 13/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.