AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

timeframe ? legal action, page-21

1. 2,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I Agree with your observation crazybull;

Last year being frustrated with the companies lack of communication to shareholders I decided to send Patrick Mutz an email, to which I might add there was no reply.

Dated the 7th Oct 2009. In part it read......

Q...Why is there so much secrecy and lack of transparency between the AGS Board and Shareholders.

I went on to remind them of their responsibilities as set out in the AGS Corporate Governance

Principle 6. Respect the Rights of Shareholders

Design a communications policy for promoting effective communication with shareholders and encouraging their participation at general meetings and disclose their policy or a summary of that policy.

Our shareholders own the Company and the Board acknowledges its responsibility to act in their best interests with the objective of increasing the Company's value for all shareholders. The Board maintains active communication with shareholders as owners of the Company.

Communication with shareholders is of critical importance to the Company. The Board of Directors aims to ensure that the shareholders on behalf of whom they act have access to all information necessary to assess the performance and prospects of the Company. Mechanisms used to communicate with shareholders include:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.