88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Timeframe, page-54

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    I think it's in the future value of our bounty, anything is possible!
    When all business ideas are on the table and when more about our Oilfield is known and all potential values are analysed, It will be then, that we would see fair and appropriate real value for our jewel, especially if PB models of the HRZ are true to his expectations.
    If we truly can extract between 3 or 5 billion barrels of oil out of our large block of oil land, The price value is going to be high. This is not going to happen in a hurry, because all other Conventional traps must also go through their workout, this is going to take more time, but during all this time, expect 88 share price to be somewhere where none of us expected, especially if the Oil price has caught up with reality around the world.
    Basically, If the Oilfield is Rich and cozy, it's going to take some time to monetize it carefully, so that as PB puts it, there'wont be any money left on the table, so to speak, and 88 management will have more options on what's the best course to take for all shareholders, with a partner or other means. DW is already planning this you would think I think Dave is planning all these things all the time; poor Dave, he must have the biggest headache of all, just kidding ! I'm sure he's able to neutralize this with other thoughts
    -------------- This stock has become a raging Bull !! -------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.521K 3.992M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
181 280011929 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 598423563 210
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.