CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Charlie123,I really hate to read and hear about these sorts of...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Charlie123,

I really hate to read and hear about these sorts of comments from Cameron's dad about copper wire and tube plant at the 'Curry. They represent, or should represent, a single dot point on a busy slide and left at that. They should have their hands full now and into the intermediate future.

To remain cognisant of possibilities and avoid actions that would inadvertently close them as options in the future is one thing, but for Cameron's dad to promote them actively worries me slightly that attention isn't focused on here and now which is complicated enough.

I fail completely to see that the cost savings of a copper plant at Cloncurry will be enough to over come the lower plant build cost and operating costs of China. Exchanging copper supply in return in equity in a plant in China is possible, but the Chinese don't need CDU's money. Unless you are 51% in a JV with Chinese company a JV is an accident waiting to happen. So a copper plant is pie in the sky stuff, just bloody well dig up Wilga and everything else please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.