CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi JC,You forgot to mention that JC numbers 56789 man "JC". As...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi JC,

You forgot to mention that JC numbers 56789 man "JC". As for maths, you leave a hell of a lot to be desired.

Good try at baiting mate, but it won't work. You seem to be calling others in these threads Dumpkoff more often that not. Now, I wonder as to how you can judge others. MMMHHHHHH!!!

As for the $10 per share you mentioned, if someone will give me $10 per share, I will let them have them. But "when is the issue".
    If you can afford to buy them, I will let you have them. The point is if you can afford to do it. If you can, (I have got quite a few that can be sold) please let me know as quickly as possible and I will oblige by arranging it. I will even get them delivered to a place of your choice, and held in escrow there until you will pass the cheque over. (Not a Boomerang cheque though, lol.)

As for "someone trying to steal your shares", keep on dreaming mate, because, I have never read such ridiculous and baseless comments in all the years that I have been investing in the Sharemarket.
    There were so many shares to buy on market prior to the suspension, that it wasn't funny. So why would anyone want to steal your shares when there was so many available in the market already.
    And, I did buy some more by the way.

Lets' hope that the news that should be coming out within the next couple of weeks from CDU are good. Otherwise, you will see more shares than before floating around in the market. Besides, I feel quite confident that if the sp will reach levels of someone's entry or a little higher, some of them will be getting out with a sight of relief.

As for me, I am still holding.

Have a good weekend.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.