KAR 2.14% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

Yellow,Now listen - i didn't scare SIMOB away in fact i...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Yellow,
    Now listen - i didn't scare SIMOB away in fact i castigated the Dr and Oscar for their hard line..... i have stated and did so in my moderated post that YA knew his stuff OK ; let's not confuse these issues please.

I simply asked a relevant question .... i followed YA on the MEO thread also and asked him loads of questions and did my research and my money ( not his fault) but he was also a big MEO fan and probably holder. OK

NOW not wanting to flame i will try and get this point across and hope it will not get moderated but will go to why we need to get persepctive and do our own research as well.

YA also posted on KAR so i assume it is relevant that BG ' did the bolt from KAR when the saw the seismic'

- there was no point of reference requested by moderators to that post. I infact posted that the seismic had not been completed until 8 months after the time BG were purported to have done a runner after 'seeing the seimics'

I have read everyone of his posts - find it all fascianting because as your rightly point out i don't have the knowledge... i do know these sands represent a massive find - a find that BG were suppose to have 'ran away from'

I hope this clears things up... be careful what you say and what you post.... facts are FACTS assumptions hypothosising and speculating is just that ... perspective Yellow please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
-0.040(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.86 $1.83 $6.002M 3.265M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 42256 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 13340 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.