MMA 10.9% 25.5¢ maronan metals limited

Timeline for MMA to produce TLDR speculation, page-30

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6124/6124220-e9f89a8e31774129bf6d65c7c274d3f7.jpg

This is what Red Hill Minerals did. RHI was more illiquid than MMA. But now it is very liquid. Joshua Pitt was Chairman and top shareholder of RHI. Joshua is a $RDM director. Rdm owns 53% of Maronan $MMA.

Joshua, Russell, Rob and Ricard have an even better asset with the Maronan deposit than the iron ore deposit at RHI. With RHI their deposit was conveniently adjacent to a Rio Tinto mine, and after all it was iron ore and not silver.

Maronan are surrounded by mines and mining infrastructure. AIC's Eloise mine is right next to us. True North Copper is around. cannington silver mine not too far away.

we want the price of maronan to go up but we want it done without the possibility of too much future selling.

options will be exercised soon, at a minimum the 25c ones. Who will take those new shares, directors of red metal (rob, joshua, russell). These guys never sell, they wont sell.

we have avoided the capital raising, we would have raised money in a placement at a cheaper price like the other silver developers have done and then the price goes up a bit and those new shares immediately get sold, putting downward pressure on the share price. Things are looking good. Shares are getting locked up into the hands of red metal, crescat, locantro and red metal directors. Illiquidity was shareholders friend in RHI and it is our friend in Maronan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.025(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $51.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 25.5¢ 23.5¢ $66.93K 277.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 81803 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 62499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.