STX 2.50% 20.5¢ strike energy limited

Possibly going to get like a political pea soup and I have no...

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1470
    Possibly going to get like a political pea soup and I have no doubt SN is well aware and he is reacting and delivering.
    I'm not one for jumping at shadows but if the new domgas revision is further delayed then that is going to be of some concern, not so much for Strike who are establishing a pro State/Dom Gas strategy and they are on that trail because SN & management know what is going down here and are manouvering with distinction.
    Further delays now are really not exceptable all cards are on the table if the sitting government aren't able to make a decision then perhaps we do have the wrong government in place and that means this government are playing with fire or gas and they could get seriously burnt.
    I expect our State government to be able to make this call, the fact is so much rides on it for State & Industry and some want more than others but State needs sort this out, there is & will be ample gas supply, SO do the proper thing and govern effectively for the benefit of all not just some and I believe they will.
    Further Delay means cohesion from where I'm sitting and that will simply be not good enough.
    This is an opinion and GLAH and best bet stay on here the market activity only increases my positivity they have a grip just now but as soon as that weakens turbo - as my better half says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $587.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.8¢ $921.8K 4.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 431071 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1685893 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.