ETM 0.00% 2.0¢ energy transition minerals ltd

timeline of upcoming events, page-3

1. 455 Posts.
    Travis79,

I think the Mining Application itself is not too cost prohibitive. It is usually all of the research that goes into collecting the information required for the Mining Application itself that is expensive. As with GGG, there has been years of research and studies to prepare for the application.

You may be correct in regards to the company waiting to complete the Feasibility Study before submitting the Mining Application. Although, I am just guessing here, but I think that GGG, at this point, is probably confident enough with the information attained from the Prefeasibility Study and new information attained from the completed EIS and AIS to go ahead and submit the Mining Application.

Now if I were a company looking at a partnership with GGG, I would probably want to see both the Mining Application approved and the Feasibility Study completed so that I was confortable that we were legally able to mine and that the economics of the project would work.

I pulled much of this information off of a bar chart that GGG provided in one of its presentations. So if the timing of which one comes before the other is in question, I have to ask GGG the same questions that you are asking me. Why does GGG have the Mining Application submitted before the Feasibility Study completion.

This is all good conversation. If anyone else has thoughts and comments on this, please help out with the timeline. I will adjust accordingly. Travis, did you have thoughts on dates for the Mining Application, Partner Announcement and the Feasibility Study being completed?

Lets keep talking till we get a solid timeline.

Thanks,

Realty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.355K 419.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2334080 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 224179 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.