PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Timeline to Greatness

1. 3,697 Posts.
    Two more weeks of silence at Thred. No clues about users. No clues about downloads. No clues about the MVP. No clue about Beta. No clue about global launch date.

2nd November 2016:

Satya Nadella takes to the stage to the usual applause by the press. He begins with such terms as "Conversation as a Platform" and "Workplace Collaboration" identifying Microsoft's move to redefine global "Enterprise Collaboration" harnessing the Office 365 suite of products through next gen technology. He continues on.. stating the importance of "Inclusiveness" and praising a strong and talented "Partnership Network" leading to exciting new opportunities for the business. He talks briefly about Slack; and what they do. Then he takes the time to talk about how Microsoft can do it better; more efficiently; more broadly; and for more people.

After the formalities Satya introduces Thred as Microsoft's secret weapon in the workplace collaboration war and invites Ex Facebooker Chris Adams and David Whitaker to the stage to demonstrate the awesome functionality of the Thred platform. True unification of contacts across all databases. The holy grail of social networking.

Meanwhile all of the brokers around the country simultaneously start choking on their $500 lunches aggressively spitting out their food in all directions whilst trying desperately to call in buy orders. They think hey what's Slack maybe 1/12th of what this Thred lot are in for on exposure numbers.. I knew I should have listened to that lunatic conspiracy theorist on Hot Copper!

Unfortunately for them Boom has already bought all available shares. No soup for you!
    JK. Hugs for everybody.

Share price opens at 7c off the back of a TH then runs to 12c in a snap. Boom gets drunk.

End story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $5.008K 238.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 174001 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 46601 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.