SVL 41.9% 9.0¢ silver mines limited

Timeline to SVL as a Producer, page-36

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    So submissions to the NSW Parliamentary Enquiry into the current and potential impacts of gold, silver, lead and zinc mining on human health, land, air and water quality in New South Wales have closed. And a grand total of....wait for it....28 submissions were received linked below.

Now I didn't read every single one, but most of them were about the Bowden's project (some were about mining in general and some about other mines) and the ones I read were just the same types of submissions that already went to the DPE and IPC which were read, acknowledged and assessed on the balance of pros and cons for approving a mine and where the overall balance was in the approve column.

Not sure what the activist group hope to achieve - maybe a hail mary that this enquiry will then lead the Labor government to reverse the approval of a legitimate mine that their own IPC (the I stands for independent) approved which would then pretty much label all mining in the State as a sovereign risk. And more so, not even a shovel full of dirt has been dug up at the Bowden's site so it's not like they're doing anything in breach of a single EPA environmental regulation or putting a single person at risk of poor health. Sure, if they were mining and there was evidence that was happening outside of the parameters of approval, then there is grounds to pause the licence, but not now.

https://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/committees/inquiries/Pages/inquiry-details.aspx?pk=2976&fbclid=IwAR2Sfu0RbdQvBz5vzL9xKmg7aHKvEQRMHp5ywduj7rKnht6vp8ACQgWiCOg#tab-submissions
    Last edited by Fernit: 07/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.065(41.9%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 8.6¢ $7.816M 76.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 53500 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 21428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.