CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Im not worried about short term fluctuations but without news,...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Im not worried about short term fluctuations but without news, we will see more 0.4c available as people sell to fund xmas expenses and they need to jump the 0.5c wall.

Im not a fan of a 'timeline' because we are in a hard to predict sector with hurdles and regulations abound. The market and downrampers will punish missed deadlines and trust me they will be missed.

A general plan without dates I am in favour of. We can tick them off as they occur with no expectation of when. Just knowing PNO is thinking two steps ahead is enough for me.

Not sure why people have expressed concerns over our relationship with Crossmark. We initially hired them with a broad scope to consult us on distribution. With the possibility they would become our distributors. They steered us in the right direction and now we are going it alone with minimal input from them.

Someone mentioned January 4C quarterly as a re-rating event. I don't think so. Sales wont jump from $7k to anything worthy of re-rating in a few months. But 2012 calander year will be instrumental imo.

Its correct that their were a lot of one off charges, so the numbers will continue to improve. Just give it time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.