CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

this post is to no-one in particular just general rant......

1. 26,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    this post is to no-one in particular just general rant... sometimes saying something causes more discontent, the fact i mentioned that the timeline and other things have been discussed and are in process of happening, have caused more questions.
    So its better just to wait what the company does...because with some shareholders dammned if you do and damned if you dont...
    Scandal represented a lot of us at the agm, and we get smart alec remarks.I didnt see to many others ,organising an attendee, but they are quick to criticize.
    Some of us have taken the time to research, (in depth) and are comfortable with what we have (not the price of the share)
    There are many other shares that have JUST wind , yet the market cap is higher???
    The market is going thru unprecedented times, and risk money ,or any money for that matter is exiting the market not entering. we have raised money now, and can move forward.
    This is being accumulated, people can think what they want, sell if they want, buy if they want...one day what we have will be reflected in the price...
    We just have to go with the market...we cant do anythng else.To my knowledge NONE of the top holders have sold shares, rather they have added...
    an announcement can come at any time for any number of potential company changing events...so i will sit tight till it happens..
    the product is a success...it works...anybody can sell anything to somebody once!! thermalife users will be repeat buyers...safety of the product is a massive plus...
    my advice dont micro watch the share price..every second...every day...it will move when the time is right .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.