NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

timeline

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I have read yet again the last two announcement in order to gain an understanding regarding what is next on the time line for NKP.

1. Within the next fortnight NKP will go to the High Court over the awarding of Tubatse's Eerste Geluk farm. Ian Shapiro and members of the Bengwenyama Tribe will be in action demonstarting that the B Tribe has occupied the farm for the past 150 years whereas Roka Phasha lives 100 kms away.

2.From next month (we have been told April-June timeframe) Gleneagle will present credentials of joint venture partners for consideration. Since Maredi has stated that NKP has been in discussion with these partners for the past 6 months I expect an announcement in April.

3. During May we expect the publication of the FINAL, yes final DFS.

4. Its then all systems go for mine development.

In NKP's opinion the granting of the Mining Right and subsequent legal advice confirms legal tenure over the disputed farms. Hopefully not the same legal team that advised on the failed ConCourt case?

I am sure that any JV partner contemplating an association with NKP would also be seeking its own legal opinion before consumating marriage and ongoing financial commitment.

Unfortunately the DMR has not been proactive in confirming legal tenure to the community at large. Maybe the DMR is holding off to see if Anglo,ARM and NKP have decided on a more formal settlement before declaring that the Modikwa Deeps dispute has no grounds?

In the meantime if rumours are correct the offer of gifting the H farm to Anglo/ARM has lapsed.

Since relisting we have seen a collapse in the sp as nervous investors took leave. Even a large Top 20 shareholder with 1.6m shares saw no reason to remain after a brief stay on the chart.

The shareprice is slowly starting its recovery path. How much is manipulation and how much speculation is anyones guess. In the meantime loyal shareholders ( which include nearly all the long standing Top 40)are holding their breath in anticipation that NKP will indeed become a platinum powerhouse.

All views are welcomed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.