TVN 2.67% 7.3¢ tivan limited

Timelines to development

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    This post is more negative than the usually positive posts I publish about TNG, and I realise that I run the risk of coming across more hot and cold than @Tigers1980 reading the latest EIS update while taking an ice bath in a volcano.  

I am positive for TNG and am a long time holder, but I think we all recognise that a carrot has been dangled in front of mum & dad investors for a very long time.  The reason for this is so CR's which need to be conducted during the journey can be done at a healthy level, but the side effect of this is that people will eventually lose faith, which from a majority of holders posts is what we are now witnessing.  I want to post this so holders are not under the illusion of fluffy news, and want a real company update.

Paul B needs to become honest and transparent moving forward before we lose investors.  Paul, an update is needed, and it needs to be honest.  Where is the company at with securing a titanium off-take partner, as the story about an MOU with Wogen is a little old, will this be tied up as titanium is where 75%+ of TNG's profit is.  We have engaged TiPMC Solutions LLC as a highly paid consultant to do this in July of last year, and they have still not been able to find a buyer who will sign a binding agreement with TNG....in almost a year.  Why is this?

Shareholders need an honest update, not like the ones below:

2012 news release: (production in 2014)
    TNG2012.JPG

2013 news release: (construction in 2014)
    TNG2013.JPG
    2014 news release: (Construction in 2015)
    TNG2014.JPG
    2015 news release: (construction in 2017)
    TNG2015.JPG
    2016 news release: (construction in 2017)
    TNG2016.JPG

News update please Paul, I am flying blind at the moment and usually maintain investments in companies which are transparent so that an informed investment decision can be made, not guesswork or dot-joining.

Wanderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $42.78K 581.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 142943 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 48000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.