TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

This post is more negative than the usually positive posts I...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    This post is more negative than the usually positive posts I publish about TNG, and I realise that I run the risk of coming across more hot and cold than @Tigers1980 reading the latest EIS update while taking an ice bath in a volcano.  

I am positive for TNG and am a long time holder, but I think we all recognise that a carrot has been dangled in front of mum & dad investors for a very long time.  The reason for this is so CR's which need to be conducted during the journey can be done at a healthy level, but the side effect of this is that people will eventually lose faith, which from a majority of holders posts is what we are now witnessing.  I want to post this so holders are not under the illusion of fluffy news, and want a real company update.

Paul B needs to become honest and transparent moving forward before we lose investors.  Paul, an update is needed, and it needs to be honest.  Where is the company at with securing a titanium off-take partner, as the story about an MOU with Wogen is a little old, will this be tied up as titanium is where 75%+ of TNG's profit is.  We have engaged TiPMC Solutions LLC as a highly paid consultant to do this in July of last year, and they have still not been able to find a buyer who will sign a binding agreement with TNG....in almost a year.  Why is this?

Shareholders need an honest update, not like the ones below:

2012 news release: (production in 2014)
    TNG2012.JPG

2013 news release: (construction in 2014)
    TNG2013.JPG
    2014 news release: (Construction in 2015)
    TNG2014.JPG
    2015 news release: (construction in 2017)
    TNG2015.JPG
    2016 news release: (construction in 2017)
    TNG2016.JPG

News update please Paul, I am flying blind at the moment and usually maintain investments in companies which are transparent so that an informed investment decision can be made, not guesswork or dot-joining.

Wanderdog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.