TVN 2.04% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Timelines to development, page-7

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    We know that they are reading of all of this and I can't help but to think that any failure to address our concerns can only be something of a confirmation that we're being strung along in relation to finance and titanium, although got to admit i've been suspecting that Wogen might have been stringing TNG along themselves... we know that for some time, TNG were struggling to get any of the existing titanium pigment trading houses to work with TNG (as I understood it, due to how disruptive the TNG's lower cost product was going to be to their supply chains) and TNG had to threaten to take it a step further by supplying directly to the end users, such as paint manufacturers, which eventually led to the Wogen agreement.

The more I think about it the more I am convinced that once the EIS is sorted and it is no longer demanding our attention, it is only going reveal that there are still issues to resolve in relation to Finance and Wogen... one of my few comforts at the moment is that SMS are invested and senior SMS management are still engaging in public PR on TNG's behalf (such as the NT Gov event a little while ago).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $119.9K 2.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86483 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 75153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.