HOR 0.00% 0.8¢ horseshoe metals limited

wests, thanks for that helpful information. I had reason to ring...

1. 13,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    wests, thanks for that helpful information.

I had reason to ring the company office a couple of months ago. I had a chat with Neil in fact. I rang as I wanted to find out more on the history of the Horseshoe Lights (HL) mine, The HOR Feb Presentation had a vg graphic of the pit on page 13 showing a "before and after" picture, and earlier pages gave some detail of gold and copper recovery over the many decades it was working. It's a very interesting story.

HL was the original DeGrussa. I believe that the discovery of an ironstone gossan started the digging - back in 1946??. There was gold on top (= DeGrussa)and copper underneath (= DeGrussa)

Anyway, I said to Neil that the market was not responding to the good copper hits as I thought it should have been. He said that the market liked greenfield discoveries much more than brownfields and so the focus was going to change. Your confidence is based on the brownfields area, so the news will have to be excellent to move the SP imo.

Could Chert Hill be the greenfields to get this going?

BTW, I hold RNI, a HOR neighbour with much Bryah Basin (BB) territory. HL is in the BB, as is some of Sandfire's land, including DeGrussa. It's a pretty exciting area to be drilling. Things are heating up at RNI. It's drilling on the BB margins. That's where HL and DeG are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.196M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.109K 263.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1698566 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 278025 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.