TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Yes very much unloved on the share market Rye and although PB...

1. 3,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 527
    Yes very much unloved on the share market Rye and although PB has said quite confidently that it's just a question of putting it together and with financing sorted out by the end of the year ect. the market hasn't come to the same belief you'd think.
    Some may say that PBs job isn't to keep the sp up but only to put this together however I do recall him saying after the Chinese director selling that he would get the sp back into the 20s where it belongs on the back of new announcements. (something to that effect) My point is he obviously does care where the sp stands so he has failed in that area.
    Imo this is because of the time frames been broken over and over again and lack of information given. Obviously something is missing otherwise we wouldn't be 11.5c.
    Oh well I'm banking on the fact that he's no spring chicken and would only have another 5yrs left in him so I think you should be right at 43 mate but for the likes of me and Scoot it could be a different story.
    On the subject of the Prospectus with TRR does anyone have any idea who will be on the board of directors? A Chairman or two anyone?? Be nice to know who's going to run the show if it comes about.
    At least we can now do the Prospectus online.
    My early whinge for today.
    Ps it's the end of the month so shouldn't we be due for an update on the SMS visit or the EIS? Tick tick tick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.