TVN 2.61% 5.9¢ tivan limited

Timelines, page-21

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3083
    Just putting these thoughts and questions out there for comment.

PB's primary skill set is Exploration Management. Is he really going to be able to take on the development and running of a mine? Surely that will be more the realm of someone like Downer?

How about the commercial development of Tivan? That's almost certainly going to be SMS's baby?

What's the likelihood then, that if / once he's arranged this finance deal (of the decade), he'll be moved upstairs / take over the much lesser demanding role as CEO / Exploration Director of TRR?

It just seems to me that with endless missed timelines, lack of transparency and clear communication, and a seeming deficiency of specific market / product knowledge (titanium in particular), that the investing community most likely believes the current management team / structure, isn't perhaps quite up to the task (look at the SP). Sure, management realises this, hence bringing the consultants in recently, so you have to cut them some slack. But it's clear they need more expertise, sinking their teeth into it, right now (maybe they are, who knows?).

I get the impression that the project needs grabbing by the scruff of the neck, and managed by people who've already successfully brought large projects to fruition. I'd like to see someone very high up with SMS and Downer, jump on the board. Sooner, rather than later.

This SP suppression seems orchestrated too, and with TRR being spun out, is there a chance that the project / TNG, could be being dressed up for sale? I sincerely hope not, as undoubtedly it would be a dagger in the side for long term holders, if it's allowed to be sold off on the cheap.

We could all do with some news, and a shot in the arm. I'm a staunch supporter of PB and TNG, but watching the SP erosion over the last 16 months has been painful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.