TVN 1.96% 5.0¢ tivan limited

I'll stop before I sound like a broken record (remember those?),...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3088
    I'll stop before I sound like a broken record (remember those?), but Mt. Peake is already a $5bn NPV project (more like $6bn+ with the revised numbers).

It's most likely a 30+ year mine.

Then you have Tivan, which I am guessing, should easily double the NPV, after the first refinery proves itself and other companies take up the tech.

So it would be absolutely foolish for TNG to consider offers at this stage, unless they simply cannot organise the finance.

Looking at at the likes of PLS with a $1.7bn NPV project and $600m MC, we have to be worth $2bn+ once producing. We should be treble the current SP imho, already.

Even with the likely dilution, I'd be disappointed and extremely surprised, if this didn't hit $2.50 in the next 3 years.

Another curveball - PB has mentioned that Mr. Peake is a low to medium grade ore body (words to that effect). With higher grade, similar ore bodies around, have they looked at the options of simply buying better, more economical to mine dirt elsewhere, without the huge mine cost / transport / water issues?

My my impression is that PB is the primary driving force behind this, but needs more help / expertise on the team. He's done an amazing job thus far, but we're seriously dragging our heels. We could do with the heavyweights, pulling a few punches now, and making this happen.

I hope the full project value is realised for us true believers, before any takeover offer is entertained.

An exciting and critical Q3 and Q4 lay ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $86.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $34.58K 685.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56680 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 30790 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.