OBM 0.00% 58.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

Timely to compare BGL & OBM

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1107
    I have enjoyed reading the excellent slide information provided by Bellevue (BGL) ahead of their $150 million capital raising on Tuesday.
    What a great job those gents have done resurrecting that historic mining area.

BGL has a 1.2 mtpa (upgrading to 1.6 mtpa) plant and expects to produce around 160,000 ounces at a ~$1500 + margin over the next 12 months.
    BGL enjoys a market capitalisation of ~$2.2 billion and retains some residual debt
    BGL has had to do a great deal of surface drilling to define a healthy resource picture and will in future turn attention to drilling from underground to materially reduce costs of doing so.

OBM also has a 1.2 mtpa plant being up graded to 1.4 mtpa over the next 4 months, and they expect to produce gold at the rate of 150,000 ounces per annum within a 12 months timeframe, at a margin similar to BGL.
    OBM has a market capitalisation of ~$800 million and no material debt.
    OBM has defined mineralisation open in all directions at Riverina North, Riverina South and Sand King.
    OBM also owns 100% of an extensive historic gold belt and a JV with Wesfarmers on other minerals. This defined resource picture will be expanded materially as OBM spends the budgeted $30 -$60 million on underground exploration drilling over the next 6-18 months.

Both companies will no doubt prosper in the exciting gold environment I expect ahead, but this comparison exercise has given me great confidence that I’m on-board the right ship.

The market rewards sound growth and I can’t think of too many other gold producers that expect to double production and materially reduce costs like OBM will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.079B
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 58.5¢ 56.5¢ $7.470M 12.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 921198 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.