PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"Buddy I presume JP morgan also read all of that and have...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Buddy I presume JP morgan also read all of that and have decided to sell down their holding now coincidentally they were selling down heavily in the days leading up to Timeone missing the tranche 4 payment.

Seems to me like they no longer believe the story ? or have doubts about the funding ."

AKA,

That part has gone through my mind sometime ago. But a quick call to Tony S. reassured me that the reasons that JP Morgan was selling weren't due to the fact they were concerned about their investments in PLV. A change of Management in their investing tactics/arm decided that they were a little too exposed on this one.

You'd know what a change of Chef can do within a kitchen. Especially since someone likes it a to be a little more cooked than another. The flavour of the soups, more times than not, will change as well with a change of Chefs.

As for the Dundee part selling out, I can't recall ever saying that they were mad to be selling out. Many others did, but NOT ME. From memory, I always maintained that it was a big concern of mine about them selling out, while others were ridiculing me for saying so. As a matter of facts, and looking into perspectives now with the position we are finding oursleves in, I should have followed their footsteps myself. Surely I would have been better off and miles in front than what I find myself into now.

As for the last part of your post, I refuse to be dragged into many details there. One thing that I will say though, is that there is a hell of a difference about approacheability between the two head honchos. And that, to me anyway, is extremely important. Plus of course there are many other things that you should already know. As for the timeliness and expectations part, I will let that go through to the keeper.
    Another thing, since you have raised this part yourself: (""Follow the money trail and the money is exiting when it should be arriving - same story on the other thread "". The fact is, that if I want to sell my shares, chances are that I will be able to do it if and when I want to with PLV. While if I decide to do the same with the other company now, chances are that I will get decimated with the sp. Liquidity, liquidity!!.

One other thing before I close AKA. The post that I did make above shows in full details the terms of a signed Agreement between the two parties involved for every Investor and for the whole market to see. No secrets there, and NO, Not an MOU either. Have we seen any of the agreements made by the company in the other CDU threads in black and white??
    We are talking about openness and clarity here AKA. Not mushrooms.

Anyway, they are my own personal views, and we should keep them at that level. I would prefer/like if these discussions and points of views of mine be kept within these boundaries.

Cheers mate. Always enjoy reading different points of view than mine. It helps keeping the mind busy and keeping those rosed coloured glasses off.

Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.