AIM 1.30% 76.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

Certainly seems to be plenty of positioning by players in...

1. 585 Posts.
    Certainly seems to be plenty of positioning by players in preparation of what can only be assumed to be a fairly major development for AIM. Unusual trades going though in the UK, Nth Sound hoovering up shares left right and centre etc. The relatively benign share price at this stage is usually a sure sign that something is brewing ... just hope that it will be something of value.

One would have to imagine it would be. Personally I hate the whole 'well if someone else is doing something then it must be all sweet' however Nth Sound sure have given me a few nights of good sleep lately. Nobody throws that kind of money at a punt and quite frankly I think that the general consensus that they have an inside runner on what's going on is probably correct. Same goes for Frankie.

Zinc warehouse levels are more or less all over ths shop at the moment, however I wouldn't be too surprised to see that as manipulation of some sort ... not sure why or how but may have something to do with Shanghai Zinc Futures starting to trade next week.

Will be even happier when we have some clear goals and parameters for Perkoa so we can finally nail down a value for AIM. 50c .... 80c .... 2c. Who knows although I certainly hope that it's not the latter!

Anyway all ... have a great weekend and hopefully we will see something of value next week given that ASX extension is looming pretty large.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $158.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
78.0¢ 78.5¢ 70.0¢ $563.0K 750.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37893 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 1142 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.