AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

There a few other possible causes as to why the charts/board...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    There a few other possible causes as to why the charts/board depth look the way they do Punters namely churning and capping.It may well just be plain honest trading with sellers simply overpowering buyers atm on the board but the truth of the matter lies in the fact that the buyers are indeed still meeting those sells.

My contention is that North Sound are playing a predetermined game that can result in only one outcome for them.A long term position taking strategy that ultimately limits what any short term traders of Aim can do.

Aim has made no secret of the fact that they would like to consolidate the register and this is one way of doing it without physically having a register consolidation.

I am well aware that this is acid rain to the forest of short term traders out there but then when you have over 3 billion US$ under management it gives you a fair bit of clout to do whatever you want with a stock such as Aim.

I find it interesting,if not facinating,that these guys took a substantial position just prior to the UK raising which led to half the number of shares being needed to be issued on the Aim market and then they have continued to accumulate/support the stock at the current level on the ASX,the most fluid of the two markets.

This North Sound buying behaviour WILL continue to slowly strangle the short term trader whether they like it or not.

A simple perusal of the 2 year chart volumes makes interesting viewing.Have a look at the volumes for Jan 06 through Nov 06 then compare with Nov 06 to current.Looks to me like significantly less volumes being traded.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.