NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

times are changing for the better, page-4

1. 589 Posts.

Fang firstly i would be surprised if Bruce Morrin leaves.....he is obviously a puppet....this what most forms of upper management (being DCM in this case) would like. We will soon see if this is the case with DCM.

But i agree yes it would be good to see the back of him. I have spoken to him several times whilst he is a nice respectable gent he does not have any push and seemingly has been too long in a position with no results. keep the fresh blood running i say.

As for RCP i think that the focus for DCM will be getting SWA up and running as this will produce cash faster than rcp. as soon as swa is running rcp will be dealt with i am assuming.

the sp is going nowhere as why would they let the sp rise before an offer. the offer will be offered and taken up.

my main question in all of this is how long will this take?

Its August (as good as) and because of the 'curse of kiernan' there has been no drilling at all this year. the wet season is now only a few months away.

Will any works get done this year?

nw

ps anyone heard what MK is doing now? i look forward to see what his next venture is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.558K 889.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 294031 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 967895 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.