TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

times up - LWP chart, page-6

1. 2,167 Posts.
    Mitta,

What is the point of your presence on LWP threads besides rubbing salt in wounds?

You only show up on days when punters are disappointed, and then lay claim to calls like "I saw .008 coming..." when you are fooling yourself if you seriously think you could have predicted this price by chart alone.... and many people here would surely be losing respect for you based on the fact you still stick to that claim that you knew this could happen... You did not... admit it...

Do you know what LWP does? I doubt it...

Do you know why we are sitting at a sub 1c price point right now? I'll give you a hint... it was NOTHING that any chart on planet earth could have told you...

You had a quick look at a chart and made a call, as anyone could have done... the reason the price fell was because of an over-sized capital raising and the placement takers dumping stock aggressively, along with a JV which was not a US based one, which everyone hoped for... Where on your magical chart did it say this would happen?...

If they raised $2m and the JV was with Halliburton, do you think that the price would still have gone to .008?...

I used to follow you, but honestly lost a lot of respect for you when I saw the way you acted on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.