APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

goldilocks bhp bluescope one steel smorgans It was a bright...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    goldilocks bhp bluescope one steel smorgans It was a bright sunny morning and Goldilocks returned back to the plant at Newcastle after a brisk drive from Sydney. As he walked in he saw a tiny bear. He said “hello bear who are you and what are you doing here?” The bear replied “ I am a Baby Bear and I represent Smorgans who are very interested in your technology for the baghouse dust and fines.”

Goldilocks was a little startled then he noticed another slightly larger bear at the other side of the plant. . He said “hello bear who are you and what are you doing here?”. The bear replied “I am Mummy Bear and I represent Bluescope and One Steel and they are interested in DRI technology”.

By now Goldilocks was getting excited but much to his surprise he saw another bear who was far far bigger than the others. . He went over and said “hello bear who are you and what are you doing here?” The much larger bear replied “ I am Daddy Bear and I represent BHP and they are interested in your ERMS/EARS technology for their African deposit, your AGGLOMERATION technology for the fine sand deposits in the Murray Basin and other deposits around the world. You would also be aware by now Goldilocks that BHP are really really interested in the DRI technology because as you know BHP spent more money than all the revenue generated world wide in honey sales ($3.7b) to develop the technology and failed. As you know you guys have done it.

By this time the Grin on the face of Goldilocks got bigger and bigger but then turned to a frown as he looked over and saw three Koala Bears lounging about in the corner as they munched on gum leaves.

Goldilocks was most amused and he said OK Bears you lot are too small for the steel industry so what are you doing here. One of the bears replied by saying ” well each one of us is a lawyer that represent a gold deposit in China and once we get off these gum leaves we will be able to write a contract that all parties can understand.”

By now Goldilocks had seen more animals that he could bear! Then there was a huge crash. Goldilocks turned to see a huge very large black and white bear tripping over a stockpile of material from China. He went over and said “ are you ok?”. “The Bear said yes…can you help me please! I am a Panda from China and I am looking for Goldilocks but I have had trouble seeing because of these black patches over my eyes..” “ I am Goldilocks he replied”. “Thank God said the Panda, I represent a public company that has an interest in taking your fluid bed technology into China for the Sulphate market are you interested?”

Goldilocks again was please with the news and called over Daddy Bear. Goldilocks said “ Daddy Bear can you help me take the patches off Panda Bear. ”. Daddy bear said “Don’t concern yourself too much about Panda Bear or the future”. “Why said Goldilocks”. Daddy Bear replied and said “ well it’s a bit like this Goldilocks, I have a big appetite and there is not enough porridge to go around for everyone including Mummy Bear and Baby Bear. That simply means I am greedy and want it all for myself and no one will stop me.”

Goldilocks thought about this and came to the conlusion that given the fact Daddy Bear has huge reserves of honey for acquisitions and controls a large number of hives around the world Daddy Bear is right and not even the Child Support Agency will get him.

By this time the sun was going down so Goldilocks decided to get into his car, drive back to Sydney, go to bed and dream of his forthcomming retirement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.