PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Hi Philm23,IMO, we/the market already knows IPPS works and works...

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi Philm23,
    IMO, we/the market already knows IPPS works and works well (thats why on $0 revenue we are a ASX300 company). I think there is enough evidence already so I dont see why another 100 SAS results or 10 NFL players results are really going to move the SP dramatically (unless they are bad in which case the downside risk is large and rusty388 will get to buy in sub $1.30 again). True, the NFL players will move us onto more radar's in the US but I think the shareprice already reflects an expectation that IPPS works. I think the major shareprice appreciation (ie Rocket moments) will come from IND filings and approvals as all we have at the moment is Air.

Cap raising was interesting and to be honest I still dont understand why in the middle of panic PR diluted our holdings. Makes no sense as the trials are a way off and surely you would think lets stabalise and then do a CR if required. But Invetment bankers / brokers can be persuasive. Either way its been covered extensively in other threads.

Re PR and his shares ... a mans got to eat. We have covered this and the rest are in escrow till after phase 3. He has debt like the rest of us but it does flag an intent to offload once we get FDA approval in my opinion.

Off to Fold some Towels.

Poolboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.5¢ 23.0¢ $68.88K 298.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 125719 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 16554 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.