XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi FishingAndBeer,You said..." I had been counting...tomorrow as...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi FishingAndBeer,

You said..." I had been counting...tomorrow as a potential top... Where do you see the next turn date."

Well, what you said is possible and likely as today's price bar has achieved 0.707 % retracement (rebound) of the immediate past downrange - suggesting a pivot top may in fact be possibly in place - the harmonic fibonacci relationship being achieved, a potential turning point ( in this case down) is likely. You will also remember that today's date was also reached by drawing a square on a scaled chart of XJO in one of my previous posts on Squares, making today's date as a possible CIT as well.

Charting the squares on a scaled chart of XJO indicates the next oncoming CIT to be on the 3rd June - this Friday. This is what I term a "sniper" CIT. It's just any CIT that can be discovered by drawing squares on any XJO chart scaled to square...something that anyone can do.

More on the harmonic relationships of XJO to help determine turning points later, perhaps over the weekend.

Glad you got the software running- check the training videos, you will know how to use the ellipses.Good start and keep it up!

Cheers

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.