XJO 0.32% 7,988.1 s&p/asx 200

timing by past inferences to present patterns, page-140

1. 6,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    Das, you are simply a genius, I think it would take years of study to have any hope of catching up with you, & thats assuming I could actually grasp it at all.

I think we're agreed yesterday was the top. I count it as wave 4 complete (intra day wave count from 25th May 5-3-5)

Given that we dont have a projection from the fib fans for wave 5, I can only apply my rudimentary understanding of elliott wave theory & say that we should expect wave 5 to roughly equal either wave 1 or 3.
    a rough equality to wave 1 would sit nicely with the pitchfork line I drew the other day around 4520+- Equality with wave 3 is likely to give a target around 4340+- & I have another pitchfork that would suit that target.

I'm sure Maxi will proceed to tell us the exact price & time in about 5 mins flat, you guys are absolute freaks at this.

It would seem at this point switching my super back to shares next tuesday might be a tad early, though the following tuesday might miss the low, but the latter just feels a safer bet right now.

the only other possible wave theory I can apply is to say that if the distance of wave 5 past point 3 is roughly equal to the length of wave 2 then it popints toward the higher 4520 target.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.