XJO 0.32% 7,988.1 s&p/asx 200

Dascore. Thanks for leading such a great charting thread....

1. 166 Posts.
    Dascore. Thanks for leading such a great charting thread. Looking at your last post just makes me think more and more that this formation is now coming to an end. But perhaps still not at a bottom.

"Three peaks and domed house" - I've had a printed graph of this formation sitting on my desk for probably well over twelve months. Of all the times my wife has chosen to tidy my desk and make things neat, she's done it now and I can't find the chart. - I'll blame her anyway.

I'm well below the league of all of the posters on the XJO forum, but I am a regular reader.

I have regularly looked at this graph and I've continued to think that this formation is playing out now.

Initially I thought 4200 might be a base/bottom to the end of the pattern, but to me about 3,700 seems like a base/bottom as it corresponds to a "level of support" from about May to July 2009. It's also approximates an intersection of a line with the equation 1.08 x 1.08 (8% gain capitalised over two years)x 2009 bottom.

Can someone perhaps put up another XAO/XJO graph with a view to making some comment RE this formation.

The other question I have for the forum is that going back to March '09 there has been a gap between 3180 and 3220 that has never been covered. Is this too far back in the past to see this gap covered?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.