XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Hi hopefulone,I've posted 3 charts at various times where I...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi hopefulone,

I've posted 3 charts at various times where I tried to find out the time window for a change in trend in the XJO... a low in this case.

1. Using the square root technique ( circle within a square) indicated 2nd May to be the possible time location for the CIT.

2. Using the golden spiral over a range indicated an approximate time window around today 2nd May thereabouts.

3. Using lars dynamic cycles, the short term cycle indicated a time window beginning today 2nd May, with the projected low at the centre of the chord length or time window to occur on the 5th May.

My personal take is that the low will probably be nearer to that projected by the dynamic cycles ie 5th May. Previous projection run off by 3 days. Observe the location of the blue dot on the short term cycle - we are merely 2 more days away from the 5th...interesting.

As an update, I've also tried to make a price projection using the golden spiral/fib vortex as at the close today. Assuming ( and that's a big assumption!) that the low will occur on the 5th May, I've projected a vertical line up to meet the fibonacci vortex, with the yellow circle to be the possible range for that day. I've made some notes on the chart which are self explanatory.

Note also today price fell and touched the red spiral and close higher above the spiral indicating again that prices do follow the spokes and spirals ( they offer resistance and supports - in this case it reached support at the red spiral intraday today).

Forecasts are forecasts... So I'd like to say these time-price projections are at best clumbsy attempts to try to divine into the future, so please take them for pure entertainment only with absolutely zero value for trading as my forecasts are often unreliable as they are a mere representation of my techniques of analysis.

Thanks.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.