XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi Chris,You asked:"....Do you anticipate the next turn to be...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Chris,

You asked:

"....Do you anticipate the next turn to be around 19-20 May? ...."

My cycles study didn't pick up these two dates as expected market turns. Considering that there might be a CIT that is missed by using the cycles technique, I also performed a time clustering study as often, time clustering can reveal significant and lesser turn dates as we employ a score system where we can gauge the significance from the score of clustering.

Here is the result of the scoring for the time clustering study. You can read the score against the expected CIT dates. To know how significant or otherwise the scores for 19th May and 20th May, you can read the scores from off this tabulation. There is however a significant time cluser on the 23rd May - which is the closest to the time period 19-20th that you mentioned. Could this be the time day you are referring to?

Stephen Cox, in his Natural Order Method, talks about wave-price and time in forecasting CITs. So I couldn't resist taking a stab on the wave counts as well:)

If the wave is a C wave, you can see we have exceeded the minimum wave C target, and is now holding within the typical wave C target which is pegged between 4749.98 and 4742.80, with an impending time day for a CIT on the 5th May. Note - this time day from time clustering falls on the exact projected low date obtained using the short term cycle technique. So it may warrant you to pay attention to this projected time day forecast!

Someone also posted a question asking what happens if the typical wave C fails ( which is also the tangent to the spiral in the golden spiral/fib vortex chart). In the event that this level( expected to hold, because it is a double cluster, suggesting good support and also because it was picked up by the golden spiral/fib vortex ) fails, then we have the maximum wave C target of 4626 after 4700 is broken.

Finally, I've already made a batch-send of the free software resource (add on to excel ) to all those who requested it, but two email addresses bounced - that of [email protected] and [email protected] . Perhaps gmail is rejecting big files.

I believe the others have received it successfully, so have fun with the indicators there, happy trading and be insanely profitable!

Note: Those time projections are only for entertainment only, they have zero value in trading, my forecasts can be horribly wrong, so please DYOR. Thanks.

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.