XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi ninelives,When I addressed Chris45 question on whether...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi ninelives,

When I addressed Chris45 question on whether 19th-20th was a turn date, I had only projected from a year's worth of data - both from the cycles study and the time clustering. No projections were made from as far back as 2007 as in your case, basically because I was more concerned whether the current phase of the cycle was stable or otherwise for analysis and forecast.

To get a better idea, instead of looking at future forecasted time clusters, I have also taken another look at the past historical time day clusters - the anniversary dates of the XJO from the aspect of swings ( high or low pivots ), this time, going back historically to 2001, and discovered there were 6 historical clusters of actual pivots occurring throughout the month of May from 2001 till current day. The largest cluster was the 12th May cluster. The next largest cluster fell on the 18th May cluster which overlapped with the 20th May cluster , and then a small cluster on 9th May and also 23th May. Here is the complete table of anniversary dates for the month of May since 2001.

Needless to say, and as we all know, your fibonacci ratio projected date also falls within the historical 20th May cluster of anniversary dates, which supports your view that this date is important to watch as well. Since that date falls in exact fibonacci proportion to several major pivots, in the manner that you have so clearly shown in your previous post, I would now consider that date as important date for a possible CIT as well. So Chris45, please take note of this ! Thanks.

Some food for thoughts and thanks again for highlighting your projections and for such excellent technical work.

Regards

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.